Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pappu can't wait saala!!!


Nature's miracle of miracles - life within life...

Have you ever felt a living being without seeing it or without being able to see it?

There were moments in my life when I found myself on the 7th heaven... But seeing my yet-unborn kid growing larger, feeling its kicks on my wife's belly... nothing... absolutely nothing can come anywhere close to the moment when I felt the baby kicks on her belly for the first time. I felt as if the baby is trying to touch my palms with its feet.

That was 3 weeks ago, and since then not a single hour goes by without me thinking about it; and I simply can't wait to lay my hands on the baby, my baby...

God help me... I just can't wait...

Pappu can't wait saala!!!

p.s.: Image courtesy - www.wordpress.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very well written!!! sooo cute!!!